In this special episode of Truckers and Nerds, we announce the launch of our suite of products at CloudTrucks — Virtual Carrier, Flex, and CT Cash.
Tobenna sits down with:
- George Ezenna — CloudTrucks co-founder who led the engineering on Flex & CT Cash
- Leonid Pekelis — Head of Data Science at CloudTrucks who led the efforts on our Business Intelligence tool
- Akiko Ito — Who runs design at CloudTrucks and led all the design efforts across all these different products
In today’s episode we discuss:
- The launch of Flex and CT Cash for owner operators — George Ezenna
- The launch of our Business intelligence tool — Leonid Pekelis
- The design choices made by our design team and how we ultimately created a product that works seamlessly for owner operators — Akiko Ito
- How long it takes to build and ship products like Business intelligence, Flex, & CT Cash
Truckers & Nerds is hosted by Tobenna Arodiogbu, CEO and founder of CloudTrucks.
Listen and subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Jamit, or wherever you get your podcasts.
Want to learn more about CloudTrucks? Visit our website at cloudtrucks.com.